more than 256 colours
Author Message
 more than 256 colours

Hi I am trying to find a unit that is able to display an image to the screen
with more that 256 colors, probably 16 bit or more..

Can anyone help ?

Thanx! :)
Xarion

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 more than 256 colours
Quote:
>Hi I am trying to find a unit that is able to display an image to the
screen
>with more that 256 colors, probably 16 bit or more..

At my homepage: download GrafX 1.4 or GrafX2. Last doesn't support
256 colors yet (I also don't know if I REALLY wanna add such support),
but supports 32 bit and soon 24 bit colors. But warning: it's in
alpha state! The next alpha is more stable, but noch official
'cause there's alot to do.

Bye,
Stefan
---
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 more than 256 colours

Quote:

> At my homepage: download GrafX 1.4 or GrafX2. Last doesn't support
> 256 colors yet (I also don't know if I REALLY wanna add such support),

  Oh, you REALLY should do that Stefan! While we are surely in the age of
truecolor graphics, once and awhile the need for only using 256 colors
arise.... and if you HAVE implemented 15/16/24/32 bit modes, then 8bit
should'nt be too hard...

Telemachos

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 320 X 200 with 256 colours

2. 640x480 256 colours?

3. 256 colours in TPW

4. Looking for NOT VESA mouse unit to work in 640*480*256 or 800*600*256 mode

5. 640 X 480 X 256?

6. How do I print 256 color graphics?

7. Please Help : 256 color and Mouse

8. VESA 256 Colour modes

9. 256 color turbo pascal .tpi

10. TPW: loading 256 color bitmaps?

11. 256 / High Colour problem

12. mouse , keyboard, and 640 x 480 x 256 graphics unit