Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble

Hey there

I'm trying to execute a .exe file from a Turbo Pascal 7 program, but it
doesn't seem to work. I'm working from a Win98 base. I get Dos Error 5
(Access Denied) and Dos Error 8 (Not enough mem) How do I fix this?

I also need the input that goes into the "EXEC" command to be 2 string
variables containing the path and the command line. I don't know how to
put the 2 strings in the "Exec(GetEnv('COMPSPEC'),'.........);" line

Thank You

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:47:41 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble

Quote:

> Hey there

> I'm trying to execute a .exe file from a Turbo Pascal 7 program, but
it
> doesn't seem to work. I'm working from a Win98 base. I get Dos Error 5
> (Access Denied) and Dos Error 8 (Not enough mem) How do I fix this?

> I also need the input that goes into the "EXEC" command to be 2 string
> variables containing the path and the command line. I don't know how
> put the 2 strings in the "Exec(GetEnv('COMPSPEC'),'.........);" line

Before you post a question in a group it is a good idea to find out if
the question was already answered.
If you would have read the most recent thread, you would have found all
your questions already answered.

--
Femme

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:54:03 GMT

1. The EXEC command in Turbo Pascal 7.0....

2. trouble with Exec command

3. Pascal Exec command in Windows XP Environment

4. exec command whit FPK Pascal

5. Turbo Pascal 4.0 (DOS) Trouble

6. the exec command

7. Sending long Command lines to Exec

8. How to exec system commands

9. Help: Exec command with TPW 1.5

10. equivalant exec command in BP for BPW

11. Exec command v. Debugger

12. Exec Command problem