BP7-Debugger and Win95
Author Message
 BP7-Debugger and Win95

Hello world,
i have a problem starting the BP7-De{*filter*} under win95. The only message
i got is "Can't load ...\tdwin.dll". Does anyone know the reason and can
give me a hint what to do?
Thank you
Stefan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP7-Debugger and Win95

Quote:
> Hello world,
> i have a problem starting the BP7-De{*filter*} under win95. The only message
> i got is "Can't load ...\tdwin.dll". Does anyone know the reason and can
> give me a hint what to do?
> Thank you
> Stefan

I don't know whether a fixed version of TD is available free from
ftp.borland.com, if not, you have to buy a new version of Turbo De{*filter*}
from Borland. This will cost you around DM 150,-.

Stephan

       <<< Bug is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp. >>>

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP7-Debugger and Win95

Quote:

>Hello world,
>i have a problem starting the BP7-De{*filter*} under win95. The only message
>i got is "Can't load ...\tdwin.dll". Does anyone know the reason and can
>give me a hint what to do?
>Thank you
>Stefan

Look into your TDW.INI:

If it is set like this, it should work.

[TurboDe{*filter*}]
VideoDLL=D:\BC45\BIN\TDWGUI.DLL
De{*filter*}DLL=D:\BC45\BIN\TDWINTH.DLL

(BC45\BIN should be replaced by your Pascal directory
 if you don't have Borland C++ 4.5)

If you dont'have BC45, you probably don't have TDWINTH.DLL
it is a patch for c++ 4.5 de{*filter*} wich is the same as BP7 one's.

This file is supposed to be available on borland's ftp server, library 2.

If you don't find it, E-mail me directly, I will try to help you more.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP7-Debugger and Win95

Quote:

>Hello world,
>i have a problem starting the BP7-De{*filter*} under win95. The only message
>i got is "Can't load ...\tdwin.dll". Does anyone know the reason and can
>give me a hint what to do?
>Thank you
>Stefan

I was getting the same thing as you

For those of us who are still using the old and obsolete TP for Win
1.5 and want to use the de{*filter*} under Win 95 ----(hey, I still ave
more code in TP for Win that I have to support!)

I talked to Borland Support -
Download the file TDSVGA.ZIP from the Bulletin Board
(408)431-5096

Read the readme file
This fixed my problems, unfortunately the file is not on the ftp or
web sites.

Stuart

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP7-Debugger and Win95

Quote:

>>Hello world,
>>i have a problem starting the BP7-De{*filter*} under win95. The only message
>>i got is "Can't load ...\tdwin.dll". Does anyone know the reason and can
>>give me a hint what to do?
>>Thank you
>>Stefan
>[TurboDe{*filter*}]
>VideoDLL=D:\BC45\BIN\TDWGUI.DLL
>De{*filter*}DLL=D:\BC45\BIN\TDWINTH.DLL
>If you dont'have BC45, you probably don't have TDWINTH.DLL
>it is a patch for c++ 4.5 de{*filter*} wich is the same as BP7 one's.
>This file is supposed to be available on borland's ftp server, library 2.
>If you don't find it, E-mail me directly, I will try to help you more.

The files TDWGUI.DLL and TDWINTH.DLL are ziped into the file
TDSVGA.ZIP available on the BBS. I couldn't find them on the Web or
FTP sites, doesn't mean that they aren't there though.......

Stuart

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP7-Debugger and Win95

Quote:

> The files TDWGUI.DLL and TDWINTH.DLL are ziped into the file
> TDSVGA.ZIP available on the BBS. I couldn't find them on the Web or
> FTP sites, doesn't mean that they aren't there though.......

> Stuart

I've been looking at the ftp site for ages and haven't found the files.
Would it be possible for you to put it on an ftp site or binaries group?

Jeremy

--

--- Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so -------------------------------
--- Sad Homepage: http://www.pem.cam.ac.uk:81/jss20/ -----------------------

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Win95/Debugger V3.2 Fix?

2. Turbo Debugger for Win95

3. Debugger under Win95

4. TPW 1.5 Debugger and Win95

5. TPW 1.5 Debugger under Win95 question

6. Borland Pascal 7.0 Debugger for Win95

7. TPW 1.5 Debugger in Win95

8. Turbo Pascal Debugger in WIN95

9. Turbo Debugger for Win95 will not load BPW7 exe programs

10. Debugger -- Win95

11. HELP: v 1.5 debugger won't run in Win95

12. Patch for Turbo Debugger on Win95 ?