reccomended books tp for win 1.5
Author Message
 reccomended books tp for win 1.5

Can anyone reccomend any books for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5?

I am an experienced TP6.0 (for dos) user, and am having problems
converting myself because I find the manuals attempts at explaining the
way to program under windows hard to understand. Any information
gratefully accepted - please put in the isbn number if known.

Thanks

Matt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 reccomended books tp for win 1.5

->Can anyone reccomend any books for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5?

Tom Swan made a tpw book. ISBN 0-553-35293-8
It is for tpw1.0 , but it is very good:) , i use it all the time
for tpw 1.5 programming.

The difference between tpw1.0 and tpw1.5 is (afaik) mostly
that tpw1.5 uses WORKSHOP where as tpw1.0  user some
less functional thing.

->
->I am an experienced TP6.0 (for dos) user, and am having problems
->converting myself because I find the manuals attempts at explaining the
->way to program under windows hard to understand. Any information
->gratefully accepted - please put in the isbn number if known.
->
->Thanks
->
->Matt

Bjork.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. StrPCopy and Copy in TP 1.5 Win and TP 7

2. Good books for tpw 1.5 for a true novice (tp 7.0 too) --- Please help

3. Turbo Debugger - TP Win ver 1.5

4. I have TP for Win version 1.5

5. TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

6. graphics in tp 1.5 for win

7. Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.

8. EXEC command under TP 1.5 for Win

9. TP Win books for dummy?

10. Porting from TP for DOS 5.0 to TP for windows 1.5

11. WIN 1.5 - POSITIONWINDOW MACRO

12. Win 1.5 Function LineTo - MoveTo