How to create a instal-program under win95?
Author Message
 How to create a instal-program under win95?

I want to write a instal-program which has to copy some files from CD to
the hard disc, create an entry in the Win95 startup menu or in a
submenu, create a new program group, create some icons in this group,
change a Win95 ini- or setup-file, so that all files with suffix *.fnk
would be diplayed with the same icon in the win95 explorer.

I just know how to copy files... It would be great, if someone could
tell me, how I can do the other things. May be, somebody has a source in
delphi or Borland Pascal???

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How to create an instal-program under win95?

2. Installing BP V7.0 on WIN95 station

3. Installing BP7 in Win95/Pentium & memory

4. Installing Delphi in Win95 environment.

5. Installing Delphi in Win95 environment.

6. Installing BDE redistributable files on Win95

7. Creating Windows Program group from Pascal program

8. Installing program with ODBC connection to MSAccess

9. Installing a printer driver from a program??

10. Installing ODBC via program statements

11. Installing own programs with the BDE

12. How to create an PPP-Connection under BP7/Win95