TP 7.0 Lost Disk: Can Anyone Help?
Author Message
 TP 7.0 Lost Disk: Can Anyone Help?

Any and all kind souls:

  I have an old 3.5" diskette based version of "Borland Pascal With Objects
7.0". I have an old 386 notebook with minimum system capabilities on which
I want to install it to produce simple DOS real mode apps; however, I have
somehow managed to lose the last installation diskette: disk #10--you know,
the one with BCP.EXE on it??<g> Can anyone out there help me out?

Many thanks,
Brian.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TP 7.0 Lost Disk: Can Anyone Help?

Quote:

>I have somehow managed to lose the last installation diskette: disk >#10--you know, the one with BCP.EXE on it??

I'll send you Disk #10, but... BCP.EXE? I didn't found this file in the
filelist or on Disk#10. Are you sure that you're requesting Borland
Pascal With Objects 7.0?
--
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth

http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. FTP site URL lost, can anyone help

2. Lost Disks!

3. Lost clusters & disk reads/writes

4. Question: Backward compatibility TP 7.0 & TP 6.0

5. Q: Incompatibilities between TP 6.0 and TP 7.0

6. Differences Between TP 5.0 & TP 7.0

7. TP 6.0 Source -> TP 7.0 Error

8. Translating TP 3.0 to TP 7.0

9. Help! converting HP-Pascal to TP 7.0

10. Help!!! Multitasking in Tp 7.0

11. help with TP 7.0

12. Help coding a pascal source code analyzer in TP 7.0