Desperately need help
Author Message
 Desperately need help

I have been very unsuccessful in creating what should be a simple clock using
TPW1.5. If there is some source out there that you know of, I would gretly
appreciate you pointing me in its direction. I am primarily interested in the
source for a clock which displays the time in a static window created with
Resource Workshop.
In advance, I thank you for your time.
Roy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DESPERATELY NEED HELP WITH SECONDARY INDEXES AND CHILD DATABASES

2. DESPERATELY NEED HELP on TQuery

3. Desperately need help! How to extract from a a datarelation to a flat file?

4. AsDate/AsDateTime help needed _desperately_

5. DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

6. Help: TProtect files needed desperately

7. Desperately needed code

8. Desperately Need Code

9. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

10. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

11. Desperately need copy of BP 7, please, please help!

12. Desperately seeking database