Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

What is the differance between Turbo Pascal 7, and the educational
version of Turbo Pascal 7?  I nead a quick reply for I want to get it in
a week or two.

--
Thanks:

Join the League Of DOS Lovers!

Long Live The XT!
Long Live Dos!
Down with Windows!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

Quote:

> What is the differance between Turbo Pascal 7, and the educational
> version of Turbo Pascal 7?  I nead a quick reply for I want to get it in
> a week or two.

AFAIK, no difference for the software.  The only difference that for the
educational version, you need to explicitly order the manuals if you need
ones, whereas for the non-educational you automatically get them.

--
-Eddy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

Quote:

>AFAIK, no difference for the software.  The only difference that for the
>educational version, you need to explicitly order the manuals if you need
>ones, whereas for the non-educational you automatically get them.

Wrong.  You're talking to an owner of the educational version who got
plenty of manuals with my educational copy of Turbo Pascal 7. (4 of
them to be precise).

See my previous reply on this topic as to the real difference between
the educational version and the regular version (the license
agreement).

Glenn Grotzinger.

Writer of TP tutorial:
Available at:
ftp:\\garbo.uwasa.fi\pc\turbopas\tptutr06.zip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Power's Turbo Professional and Free Pascal

2. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

3. Turbo Power's Turbo Professional and Free Pascal

4. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

5. How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Debugger 4.6 to play together

6. WTD - Borland/Turbo Pascal Manuals/SW Especially Turbo Vision

7. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

8. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

9. Index-file browser for turbo vision (Turbo Pascal ver 6.0)

10. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

11. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?