I need borland turbo pascal 7.0
Author Message
 I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

Hi,I'm looking for someone who can send me (by mail or ICQ) BORLAND
TURBOPascal 7.0. I need it for my study.
I can give instead other program or game.

My ICQ(UIN):20840968

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need borland turbo pascal 7.0
That would be illegal. The program is still being sold.  Look for a place
you can purchase it.  If it is for school, check with your school about
purchasing it at a cheaper price or contact Inprise (Borland) about the
academic versoin. The academic versoin costs about half as much as a
regular version and includes everything that is in the retail version.
--
Patti Handwerk

Quote:
> Hi,I'm looking for someone who can send me (by mail or ICQ) BORLAND
> TURBOPASCAL 7.0. I need it for my study.
> I can give instead other program or game.

> My ICQ(UIN):20840968

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need borland turbo pascal 7.0
hey
most of very important people  in this world made illegal things in there
life !!!!
bye
patrick
marseille
Patricia Handwerk a crit dans le message

Quote:
>That would be illegal. The program is still being sold.  Look for a place
>you can purchase it.  If it is for school, check with your school about
>purchasing it at a cheaper price or contact Inprise (Borland) about the
>academic versoin. The academic versoin costs about half as much as a
>regular version and includes everything that is in the retail version.
>--
>Patti Handwerk

>> Hi,I'm looking for someone who can send me (by mail or ICQ) BORLAND
>> TURBOPASCAL 7.0. I need it for my study.
>> I can give instead other program or game.

>> My ICQ(UIN):20840968

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

Quote:

> That would be illegal.

It is *not* illegal to give or sell your copy of Borland/Turbo Pascal
second-hand, as long as you surrender all copies (original & backups)
to the new owner.

The Borland no-nonsense software license specifically allows this.
Read it again, looking for their words "Treat it just like a book."

     - Rich

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

2. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

3. Need manual for Borland's Turbo Pascal 7.0

4. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

5. WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

6. Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 DOS Problems

7. Turbo / Borland Pascal 7.0 with a to fast computer

8. {?}->Borland,Turbo Pascal 7.0 win/dos?

9. BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 7.0

10. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Turbo Vision Units

11. Tpu's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0