graph unit
Author Message
 graph unit

Hi,
does anybody know how to make the graph unit work with BPW7.0 or if
there is another unit compatible with BPW7.0 that offers the same kind
of functions. Thanks,  Gilles

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:57:05 GMT
 graph unit

Quote:
> Hi,
> does anybody know how to make the graph unit work with BPW7.0 or if
> there is another unit compatible with BPW7.0 that offers the same kind
> of functions. Thanks,  Gilles

You can't.  Graph is DOS only. In BPW you'll have to use GDI functions.

--
Femme

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 04:39:39 GMT
 graph unit
You might look at a library made by Ryle Designs.  I think it is
something like BGI driver for Windows. Do a google search on
Ryle Design.

Regards,
Mike McWhinney

Quote:

>> Hi,
>> does anybody know how to make the graph unit work with BPW7.0 or if
>> there is another unit compatible with BPW7.0 that offers the same kind
>> of functions. Thanks,  Gilles

>You can't.  Graph is DOS only. In BPW you'll have to use GDI functions.

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:48:11 GMT
 graph unit

Quote:
> You might look at a library made by Ryle Designs.  I think it is
> something like BGI driver for Windows. Do a google search on
> Ryle Design.

Not for windows and not for free, just a BGI driver for graphic mode and
replacement fonts for graphic mode. Probably bug free and still
supported up to today.

The address is
www.ryledesign.com

--
Femme

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:16:11 GMT

1. problem with the graph unit-graph.tpu

2. Graph unit question.

3. Patch for Graph Unit of fast PCs

4. TP7 Graph unit, conflicts with windows XP ?

5. Patch for Graph Unit of fast PCs

6. graph unit text input

7. Graph unit trouble!

8. TPW Graph unit - is anyone interested?

9. Graph Unit Help?

10. graph unit

11. graph unit

12. URGENT: Two Graph Unit Questions.