Pascal Central changes
Author Message
 Pascal Central changes

I've made some changes to Pascal Central, and I'd like to get some
feedback as to whether these are changes for the better or for the worse.
I got bored with the way it was, but I don't want to make unwanted
changes.  I'll use your feedback to determine what direction to take from
here.  Criticisms, ideas, comments... they're all welcome!

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Catambay
Software Developer, Marathon Map Maker, Pascal Central Editor
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

              />
             //   The purpose of software engineering
     (//////[O]>=========================================-
             \\    is to manage complexity, not to create it.
              \>

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Central changes

Quote:

>I've made some changes to Pascal Central, and I'd like to get some
>feedback as to whether these are changes for the better or for the worse.
>I got bored with the way it was, but I don't want to make unwanted
>changes.  I'll use your feedback to determine what direction to take from
>here.  Criticisms, ideas, comments... they're all welcome!

>Thanks,
>Bill

As far as I remember the previous version, there is not so much
difference. What changes did you make?

This website certainly is worth visiting, but it should specify more
clearly that it is mainly Macintosh-oriented. Just mention this
somewhere near the page header, so old DOS freaks don't get frustrated
downloading all sorts of files they can't use on their own machines.

Bob Ferguson.

J.R. Ferguson, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

web: www.xs4all.nl/~ferguson
Freeware for DOS and Windows

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Pascal Central changes

2. Beta Test Central (Annex of Pascal Central)

3. Beta Test Central (Annex of Pascal Central)

4. Pascal Standards FAQ at Pascal Central

5. Expanded Pascal Links at Pascal Central

6. Official Pascal Standards now at Pascal Central

7. Pascal Standards FAQ at Pascal Central

8. Expanded Pascal Links at Pascal Central

9. Official Pascal Standards now at Pascal Central

10. Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central

11. Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central

12. Welcome to Pascal Central