Sorry Another Question...Background in Window?
Author Message
 Sorry Another Question...Background in Window?

Hello Again!

    I'm not in Graphics mode (uses graph;)...but plain old (uses crt;).
    I've got this in my program for an input window:

procedure template;

    begin

           TextBackGround(blue);
            Window(1,1,50,20);
            gotoxy(2,2);
            writeln('First Name:______________');

            gotoxy(2,4);
            writeln('Last Name:______________');
            readln;

     end;

    When I run this the only thing that is blue is behind the text...I guess
thats why they call it TEXT BackGround! How do I get my whole
Window(1,1,50,20) to be blue?

    Sorry for all the questions...just learning! I'm gettin there! :)

    Thank for all your help!

    :) Evan Anderson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sorry Another Question...Background in Window?

Quote:
> How do I get my whole
> Window(1,1,50,20) to be blue?

Fill it with spaces or use ClrScr;
--
  Groetjes,
  Dave Langers.
   |   _________________________|___
    \_/____________________________/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sorry Another Question...Background in Window?
Try with ClrScr after Window(1,1,50,20).

Quote:
> Hello Again!

>     I'm not in Graphics mode (uses graph;)...but plain old (uses crt;).
>     I've got this in my program for an input window:

> procedure template;

>     begin

>            TextBackGround(blue);
>             Window(1,1,50,20);
>             gotoxy(2,2);
>             writeln('First Name:______________');

>             gotoxy(2,4);
>             writeln('Last Name:______________');
>             readln;

>      end;

>     When I run this the only thing that is blue is behind the text...I
guess
> thats why they call it TEXT BackGround! How do I get my whole
> Window(1,1,50,20) to be blue?

>     Sorry for all the questions...just learning! I'm gettin there! :)

>     Thank for all your help!

>     :) Evan Anderson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Sorry, silly question but I am a newbie

2. How to change window background color?

3. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

4. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

5. TPW Windows with different background colours

6. Trapping windows exit in a background application

7. Help with text background in BP7 Object Windows

8. Background Colour and Shapes kinda question

9. question: output window

10. TPW 1.5 - WINDOW SIZE -1024 x 768 Question

11. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

12. Turbo Pascal for Windows Question