Cobol/Pascal Programmers Needed
Author Message
 Cobol/Pascal Programmers Needed

Programmers:

Upcoming positions opening at Fortune 100 company.  We are to provide
two to four project members who will maintain, enhance, and debug news
network programming.  These positions will last one to two years plus.
These positions are located on the Northern California Peninsula.

Contact Stan or Allyn
Manpower Technical Divison\
Tel: (415) 328-7575
Tel: (408) 249-9983
Fax: (408) 241-5359

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Cobol/Pascal Programmers Needed

2. Need a Pascal programmer for a small project

3. Pascal Programmer needed

4. Need a pascal programmer for a small project

5. Competent Pascal and C programmers needed for a great project

6. Competent Pascal and C programmers needed for a great project

7. Pascal programmer needed

8. Programmers: I need help with Delphi3 pascal

9. Houston - Pascal programmer for handheld computers needed

10. Pascal Dos Programmer Needed.

11. Thanks from C programmer who needs to relearn Pascal

12. C programmer needs to relearn Pascal