Chaou
Heinrich

Check my web-site:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Gonna change soon!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 help need with BlockRead

Quote:

>Obviously I didn't have or didn't see this reply when I posted my
>message. What's so bad about getting the same reply more than once?

Relax.  Nobody said it was bad.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 help need with BlockRead
On Tue 06 Jun 2000 11:04:43a,  In article

Quote:

>Please note that anonymous posters rarely, if ever, receive any respect
>here.

You flatter yourself sir.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 help need with BlockRead
On Tue 06 Jun 2000 10:57:14a,  In article

Quote:

>> Did you ever read the earlier reply which posted working
>> code for you to experiment with and modify??

>> http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=631096564&fmt=text

>Why do you keep repeating this?

To annoy you, I suspect.  Looks like s/he succeeded.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 help need with BlockRead

Quote:

>>Did you ever read the earlier reply which posted working
>>code for you to experiment with and modify??

>>http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=631096564&fmt=text

>Hey, thanks.
>I cancelled my first post and didn't know you answered that
>so quick.

>Did you read my mind :) and knew that I would later commit
>the reset/rewrite(F,1) error?

It's a common mistake.  Even experienced Turbo programmers sometimes
forget.

I hope the code was helpful.

If you're into learning, you might want to fool around with the logic
necessary to make the "chunk size" an even multiple of the cluster size of
the target disk.  It won't really speed up performance that much but it
would a good exercise.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

 [ 20 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]