Shapes in graphics mode?!?
Author Message
 Shapes in graphics mode?!?

Does anyone have the code to create a triangle, semi-circle or star
using Turbo Pascal version 7.0 graphics mode?
If you do could you send it me to use in my A-level project please.
Thanx, Hayley.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Shapes in graphics mode?!?

Quote:

> Does anyone have the code to create a triangle, semi-circle or star
> using Turbo Pascal version 7.0 graphics mode?

To draw a triangle, look up "line" and "lineto" in the online help. The
same applies to the star. To draw a semicircle use "arc" or "ellipse".

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Text mode - graphics mode conflict (Help!)

2. Text mode vs graphics mode conflict (Help!)

3. how to change colors in graphic mode?

4. Can I use Graphics Mode in Turbo Vision?

5. Program crashing out of graphics mode under Windows NT 4.0

6. Hi-res graphic mode

7. Graphics mode???

8. Text in graphics mode

9. Fonts in Graphics mode

10. Need routine for printing the screen in graphics mode

11. Hi Color Graphics MOdes

12. Graphics in text mode