Download BP 7.0
Author Message
 Download BP 7.0

Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo Pascal!)"

I need this because DPMI.
I can't use the Dos PRotected Mode with Turbo Pascal.
I have a downloaded program (GrafX). This program require BP7 (not
TP7). It stop every time with this error: Winapi not foud...

I have another pascal source, that require BP7.

I have TurboC also, which can use DPMI, but HOW????

Thanks for answers

Albert

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:25:10 GMT
 Download BP 7.0

Quote:

>Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo Pascal!)"

You can't, it is not free yet.

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:40:20 GMT
 Download BP 7.0

Quote:

> >Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo
Pascal!)"

> You can't, it is not free yet.

Use FPC instead.

Jan Bruns

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:08:10 GMT
 Download BP 7.0

Quote:

>> >Who can tell me: "Where can I download Borland Pascal (not Turbo
>Pascal!)"

>> You can't, it is not free yet.
>Use FPC instead.

That's my line :-)

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:49:49 GMT

1. BP 7.0 and BP 7.1

2. Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

3. Downloading TP 7.0

4. Translation of OWL for BP 7.0 to 32 bit

5. BP 7.0 problems.

6. Windows 2000 / BP 7.0

7. BP 7.0 + W2K

8. Accessing COM ports under Win NT with BP 7.0

9. passing record address to device in BP 7.0 protected mode

10. TCP in BP 7.0 ?

11. 15, 16, 24, 32bit RGB-Modes in BP 7.0

12. help bp 7.0