WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen
Author Message
 WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen

I use TPW 1.5 and when I execute a program using
WinExec('DELETE.exe',SW_maximize); command the active window goes to the top
left of my screen.

I would like to have it centered on my screen.  Can anyone help?

In addition, does anyone know if the run time error 200 div/0 for high speed
processor impacts WIN 1.5 programs.

thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen

Quote:
>I use TPW 1.5 and when I execute a program using
>WinExec('DELETE.exe',SW_maximize); command the active window goes to the top
>left of my screen.

>I would like to have it centered on my screen.  Can anyone help?

Check the Coder's Knowledge Base at http://www.netalive.org/ckb. In
the Pascal / Windows section you'll find an example.
Regards
- Ulli -
===
"On no account allow a Vogon to read poetry at you!"
Ulli Conrad
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key at http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1/upgpkey.asc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Pascal for WIN 1.5 - Centering Window on Screen

2. Centering Window with Win 1.5

3. Win 1.5 Pascal - Displaying Lines in/on Screens/Window

4. Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning

5. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

6. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

7. Centering my WINDOW ON THE SCREEN

8. WIN 1.5 - ICON in Window

9. WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window

10. Adding an Icon to my Window Bar - Win 1.5

11. Win 1.5 Debugger Fix for Windows 95

12. Printing in Win 1.5 Pascal