Accessing the win95 Registry through Delphi 2.0
Author Message
 Accessing the win95 Registry through Delphi 2.0

I'm having a hell of a time trying to change a value in the registry
of win95 through delphi 2.0 code. The key is in HKEY_CURRENT_USER and
is pretty deep in branches of subdirectories. If anyone could please
help me, I would be in extreme appreciation. Thank you.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Win95 registry and Delphi?

2. Accessing Access 2.0 MDBs from Delphi 2.0

3. Reading & Writing to the Registry Delphi 2.0

4. Access 2.0 to Delphi 2.0

5. Delphi 2.0 and Access 2.0

6. win95+ registry

7. Win95 Registry Problems

8. Registry (Win95) Question, please help!

9. Access 7.0 -> Delphi 2.0 access

10. Help: Delphi 2.0 (win95) to Oracle 7.2(winnt) Error

11. Problem using Btrieve for Win95 and Delphi 2.0

12. Delphi 2.0 (32 bit) & Inet on Win95