Turbo Pascal Decompiler
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal Decompiler

Does anyone know where I might download a Turbo Pascal Decompiler?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal Decompiler

Quote:

> Does anyone know where I might download a Turbo Pascal Decompiler?

A what ? Do you want to decompile exe files into Pascal Code ?
Good Luck ! Or are you looking for TP Source Code of a decompiler ?
Please specify...

   __/  __/   -  Christian Froeschlin
  /    /
 /     _/     * If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, *
___/ _/       * however improbable, must be the BUG !              *

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal Decompiler

Quote:

> Does anyone know where I might download a Turbo Pascal Decompiler?

"Decompiling" any high level language is next to impossible. You can
run the code thru a dis-assembler, but the output is a far cry from C
or Pascal source code.

There is no way to recover variable, constant, function, or procedure
names. Much of the structure will be gone due to compiler optimization.
And how do you tell if a loop was "repeat until", "do while" or "for
next"? Or determine if there was a CASE statement or a series of
nested IF/THEN statements?

In short, if you don't *have* the source code, you aren't going to be
able to get anything resembling it by simply running a program to
analyzer the executable.

Leonard Erickson (aka Shadow)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal Decompiler

Quote:

> Does anyone know where I might download a Turbo Pascal Decompiler?

Did we miss to add this question to the FAQ list?

Klaus

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal Decompiler
: Does anyone know where I might download a Turbo Pascal Decompiler?

try:  http://www.cs.washington.edu/source/pascal/decompiler.html

The decompiler is still under development and it can only handle
small programs at this time....

Hey, it's  April 1st!!!

(Sorry,  I  couldn't resist  ;-)

Janos

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. decompiler for turbo pascal

2. Turbo.hlp decompiler

3. Turbo Helpfile (.tph, .tch, .hlp) Decompiler searched

4. pascal decompiler

5. is thera a decompiler for pascal?

6. Pascal Decompiler

7. Pascal Decompiler

8. Pascal decompiler

9. Pascal Decompiler

10. pascal decompiler

11. Pascal Decompiler?

12. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7