Problem w/ TP
Author Message
 Problem w/ TP

Hey, this is the beginner...again...

   When I used TP in my school lab, I was able to save the exe. files to disk,
but now that I'm at home, I can't seem to be able to save them.  They're small
proggies, like addition and payroll stuff, and I would like to save them to
disk.  Anyone know if I'm just going crazy?
thanks

"Friends come in and out of your life, like busboys in a restaurant."  SK

~~~~~~~~~~Rebels don't make trouble, trouble makes rebels~~~~~~~~~~

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Problem w/ TP
Quote:

> Hey, this is the beginner...again...

there are a lot more...

Quote:

>    When I used TP in my school lab, I was able to save the exe. files to disk,
> but now that I'm at home, I can't seem to be able to save them.  They're small
> proggies, like addition and payroll stuff, and I would like to save them to
> disk.  Anyone know if I'm just going crazy?

Menu Compile to Disk.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Problem w/ TP

Quote:
>Menu Compile to Disk.

Thanks...!!!

"Friends come in and out of your life, like busboys in a restaurant."  SK

~~~~~~~~~~Rebels don't make trouble, trouble makes rebels~~~~~~~~~~

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with TP 7 under windows 2000

2. program problem with tp 7.0

3. problems with TP 7.0 under win-95

4. Problem with TP and Intellimouse

5. problems with TP 7.0 for DOS under Win 98 - TURBO.TPL needed

6. Dispose problem in TP

7. Problems with TP for Windows

8. Having a problem in TP 5.5

9. TSR, BGI Graphic Paging and SB problems in TP...

10. Can anyone help me with problem about TP/TPX?

11. TP Question: Problem with inputing integers and ENTER

12. Problems between Win98 V2 + TP V7.00 + Celeron 533