HELP: 256k memory block
Author Message
 HELP: 256k memory block

Quote:
>Is it possible to allocate a 256k memory block in Turbo Pascal (v7.0)?

Will the dosallocmem call do it?  I believe that it is service #48H.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP: 256k memory block
Slacker here...

Never mind about the 256k memory chunk. I decided it would be easier
to have a 16k map (128x128) and subdivide each pixel on the map into a
8x8 grid. the resulting map would, therefore, be 1024x1024! I
appreciate your help.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. inserting strings into memory blocks

2. How to access large memory block?

3. How do I use BLOCK READ / BLOCK WRITE

4. How do I use BLOCK READ / BLOCK WRITE

5. Help! - Blocking records in local network Paradox databases

6. HELP returning >1 value from a PL/SQL block

7. HELP: File block access in TP 7.0

8. How to align DOS memory block on page boundaries?

9. How do I allocate a 64K block of memory for a single array?

10. Blocking problem

11. Reading data in blocks

12. setting block size with ttable.createtable