Help With DosPromt!
Author Message
 Help With DosPromt!

Hey Hey..

I am trying for fun just to lean bit programing and is useing
Turbo Pascal, but when i made  a EXE file and ran it in Windows
a dospromt came up, Is there any way of turning that off.

What am trying to do is build one littel EXE file that open's my CDrom Drive
with out any Dospromt or any other windows opens.

If anyone can help, please give me an Reply...

Thank you so much

-Jeppe
Denmark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help With DosPromt!
As you wrote your program in Turbo Pascal you wrote a DOS application. if you start such a program
in windows it will be opened in a DOS window. Either start your application with the start command
or by a link (in both cases you you have the ability to start the program minimized) or write a
native Windows program (in Delphi,TPW,C,.......) where you have full control over your windows.

Alex
--
** Pepsi Cola and Animal protection **  ||  Demonstration gegen Pelzhandel am 11.12.1999
**   http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}bath.com/  **  ||         http://www.*-*-*.com/

Author of the free Chatsystem PINO!  ||  Website: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Available at http://www.*-*-*.com/     ||  Chat   : pinochat.dhs.org:8080

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

2. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

4. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

5. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help

6. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

7. HELP HELP HELP!!!

8. help help help me!!!!

9. HELP.. HELP ...HELP

10. Help, Help, Help BCD