comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini FAQ
Author Message
 comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini FAQ

Quote:
>* Turbo Vision
>Turbo vision has been released to the Public Domain.  The source code is
>available through Compuserve, but the TVPlus home site now carries the
>TV1.03 and TV2.0 sources, via the Internet.

>The TVPlus home site is now located at:

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>You can get the complete sources there.

>We have not uploaded TV sources to zeta yet, so if you find a link for
>TVPlus at http://www.*-*-*.com/

>(former maintainer, TVPlus)
>Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia

I was under the impression that only the C version of TV was released;
and indeed that TVPlus was a C site.

==

In the section "* What are the Borland Pascal Products", might it be
worth adding something very explicit about BP & TP and all components
being commercial, and that therefore any distribution by unofficial
means is illegal?

--

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;pascal.htm
    My news-service has had variable delivery backlog, 0-60 hours.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. faqclpb.zip comp.lang.pascal.borland mini FAQ

2. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ

3. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ

4. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ

5. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ

6. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ

7. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ (96/01/27)

8. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ

9. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini FAQ

10. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini FAQ

11. comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini FAQ