Borland Turbo Pascal Numerical Method's Toolbox
Author Message
 Borland Turbo Pascal Numerical Method's Toolbox

Has anybody ever heard of Borland Turbo Pascal Numerical Method's
Toolbox? It's supposed to be many years old, but I'd like to know if
it would work with Borland Pascal 7.0.

I would be grateful for any info.

Jason Dulnev

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Borland Turbo Pascal Numerical Method's Toolbox

says...

Quote:

>Has anybody ever heard of Borland Turbo Pascal Numerical Method's
>Toolbox? It's supposed to be many years old, but I'd like to know if
>it would work with Borland Pascal 7.0.

>I would be grateful for any info.

>Jason Dulnev

Yes, I have a copy of the Turbo Pascal Numerical Method's
Toolbox. The routines that I've used work just fine (FFT).

Mail me for more info.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. borland turbo pascal graphix toolbox

2. A Web Site for Numerical Methods in Pascal

3. A Web Site for Numerical Methods in Pascal

4. WTB: TP 1,3,5; Database toolbox, Numerical Methods Toolbox

5. Tpu's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

6. Tpw's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

7. Need manual for Borland's Turbo Pascal 7.0

8. BORLAND PASCAL 4.0 TOOLBOX

9. BORLAND PASCAL 4.0 TOOLBOX

10. Turbo Pascal Toolbox ?

11. Need Chaps 8-11 from Numerical Methods TP Toolbox, Help Please!

12. FA: Turbo Pascal Toolbox