German language code -> English
Author Message
 German language code -> English

I have German source code for a program written for the German version of
Turbo Pascal for Windows.  If I buy Turbo Pascal for Windows, will it read
and translate the German keywords to English?  If I buy the German
version, can it export an English version of the code?

Any advice appreciated.

John

--

CE-CERT                                         (909) 781-5793
University of California

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 German language code -> English

Quote:
>I have German source code for a program written for the German version of
>Turbo Pascal for Windows.  If I buy Turbo Pascal for Windows, will it read
>and translate the German keywords to English?  If I buy the German
>version, can it export an English version of the code?
>Any advice appreciated.
>John

I only have experience with the English TP version, but I do not think
that the German version will export English code, nor do I believe
that the English version will read German keywords correct. (Never
tried.) I think that you have to translate the German keywords into
English yourself or write a program that does this for you.

I wish you good luck with the translation.
If you need help, just email me.

Arjan Kleene
--
University of Twente
the Netherlands, Europe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. accessing DateTime in english MSSQL-Server from german NT 4.0

2. German language BDE 2.52?

3. Units - (German language posting)

4. IDR1007.DLL - IDAPI German language resource file

5. Delphi>>>>>>>

6. Language Convertor: Qbasic -> TP6

8. code machine/ machine language

9. Setting BDE netdir and language from code

10. Setting language for paradox table from within the code

11. need help for how to write code for a moving graphics in pascal language

12. What language is this code written in?