I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!
Author Message
 I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!

Hi,
does someone has this tiny Turbo Pascal 3 Compiler ?
I need it for generating a COM- file.
In addition it must not generate INTS!

Thank you in advance,

Chris

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!

Quote:

>Hi,
>does someone has this tiny Turbo Pascal 3 Compiler ?
>I need it for generating a COM- file.
>In addition it must not generate INTS!

You're in luck!  It is available for free download at
http://community.borland.com/museum.  I think that's the right
URL.

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!
Quote:

> does someone has this tiny Turbo Pascal 3 Compiler ?
> I need it for generating a COM- file.

http://start.at/tp-links
chapter "compilers" look for Borland museum.

Quote:
> In addition it must not generate INTS!

No chance. It has system calls and several BIOS calls in the
run time part. Even if you do not use file I/O.

If you need a compiler for embedded applications, you will find
it in the URL above.

http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/ http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!
See http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/borpas.htm for copies of TP3 with original disks and manuals. I don't know whether
they will meet your needs or not.

Quote:

--
Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software

Arrest rate of Washington DC police officers: 19 per 1000
Arrest rate of New York City police officers: 3 per 1000
Arrest rate of Florida concealed handgun permit holders: 0.9 per 1000

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!

Quote:
> See http://www.*-*-*.com/
> original disks and manuals. I don't know whether they will meet your
> needs or not.

Poor little Eric, do you really think you can sell TP 3.02A for USD 345
when Borland is giving it away...

I really feel so sorry for you ;)

Quote:

> > Hi,
> > does someone has this tiny Turbo Pascal 3 Compiler ?
> > I need it for generating a COM- file.
> > In addition it must not generate INTS!

> > Thank you in advance,

> > Chris

> Arrest rate of Washington DC police officers: 19 per 1000
> Arrest rate of New York City police officers: 3 per 1000
> Arrest rate of Florida concealed handgun permit holders: 0.9 per 1000

{*filter*} rate in Western Europe: A hell of a lot lower than in the US!
Countries in Western Europe with death penalty: None!

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!

Quote:

> > See http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/borpas.htm for copies of TP3 with
> > original disks and manuals. I don't know whether they will meet your
> > needs or not.

> Poor little Eric, do you really think you can sell TP 3.02A for USD 345
> when Borland is giving it away...

> I really feel so sorry for you ;)

Do you get the manuals too with the download? I always found the
Borland manuals, the books, paper, worth the price. I had other Pascal
books before, but Borland's were the best.

This is no longer so much true with the "new generation" products,
but they are still good. It is possible though that all history is
glorified a little :-))

Maybe USD 345,-- is a little bit much indeed.

http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/ http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I NEED BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 3!!!
I understand your frustration with the high prices. Do you know where I can get another full package, with manuals, at
ANY price, no matter how ridiculous? How about an original TP 1.0? I've never been able to acquire one. I'd pay a
finder's fee.

Quote:

> > See http://www.*-*-*.com/
> > original disks and manuals. I don't know whether they will meet your
> > needs or not.

> Poor little Eric, do you really think you can sell TP 3.02A for USD 345
> when Borland is giving it away...

> I really feel so sorry for you ;)

> > > Hi,
> > > does someone has this tiny Turbo Pascal 3 Compiler ?
> > > I need it for generating a COM- file.
> > > In addition it must not generate INTS!

> > > Thank you in advance,

> > > Chris

> > Arrest rate of Washington DC police officers: 19 per 1000
> > Arrest rate of New York City police officers: 3 per 1000
> > Arrest rate of Florida concealed handgun permit holders: 0.9 per 1000

> {*filter*} rate in Western Europe: A hell of a lot lower than in the US!
> Countries in Western Europe with death penalty: None!

> Robert
> --
> Robert AH Prins

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software
4505 Buckhurst Ct.
Olney MD 20832-1830
Voice:+1-301-924-3594  Fax:+1-212-652-5193 Ask about Internet Fax!

Arrest rate of Washington DC police officers: 19 per 1000
Arrest rate of New York City police officers: 3 per 1000
Arrest rate of Florida concealed handgun permit holders: 0.9 per 1000

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

2. I need borland turbo pascal

3. need borland turbo pascal 1.5

4. Borland Turbo Pascal 7 needed!

5. Borland Turbo Pascal 7 needed!

6. **** Borland Turbo Pascal needed ****

7. Need manual for Borland's Turbo Pascal 7.0

8. WTD - Borland/Turbo Pascal Manuals/SW Especially Turbo Vision

9. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?

10. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

11. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

12. Pascal genie/ Borland turbo pascal