How do I use EMS or XMS memory???
Author Message
 How do I use EMS or XMS memory???

Could someone please tell me how I can access EMS or XMS memory in Turbo
Pascal 7???
I remember reading that one of them is easier to access but can I use one
of them with Turbo Pascal 7?
If I can, then how?????

A detail explaination would be appreciated.. =) thanks....

            -TheBlip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How do I use EMS or XMS memory???

Quote:

> Could someone please tell me how I can access EMS or XMS memory in Turbo
> Pascal 7???
> I remember reading that one of them is easier to access but can I use one
> of them with Turbo Pascal 7?
> If I can, then how?????

> A detail explaination would be appreciated.. =) thanks....

>             -TheBlip

I have units for accessing both EMS and XMS available for download from
my web site.  Included is a brief explanation of how to use them.

--

(If you are a human, then you can figure out my real address.)

Come see me at my web site:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/9447

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How du I use XMS/EMS memory?

2. using expanded memory (EMS)

3. Swapping programs to disk/XMS/EMS before EXEC

4. Can you use EMS or XMS for stack?

5. Need EMS/XMS source.

6. Easiest ems/xms pointers

7. Easy Ems/Xms access?

8. Need EMS/XMS source.

9. looking for ems/xms unit

10. SOS : XMS/EMS in TP6

11. VESA and XMS/EMS

12. HELP!!! XMS/EMS managing under Turbo Pascal 6