Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.
Author Message
 Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.

How do I shut off (if possible) the automatic compilation of programs into
EXE files, i.e. I would like the programs left as .PAS files.

Thanks!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.

Quote:

> How do I shut off (if possible) the automatic compilation of programs into
> EXE files, i.e. I would like the programs left as .PAS files.

> Thanks!

I don't understand!  '*.PAS' files are the source files used
by the compiler to generate '*.EXE' files!  Am I missing
something????

Bob H.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.

Quote:

> > How do I shut off (if possible) the automatic compilation of programs into
> > EXE files, i.e. I would like the programs left as .PAS files.

> > Thanks!

> I don't understand!  '*.PAS' files are the source files used
> by the compiler to generate '*.EXE' files!  Am I missing
> something????

> Bob H.

I'm sorry to have been so vague...I would like to know how to make TP for
Win compile to memory, instead of to disk.

Thanks again...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. StrPCopy and Copy in TP 1.5 Win and TP 7

2. Turbo Debugger - TP Win ver 1.5

3. I have TP for Win version 1.5

4. TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

5. graphics in tp 1.5 for win

6. EXEC command under TP 1.5 for Win

7. reccomended books tp for win 1.5

8. EXE files in TP4Win 1.5

9. Calling DOS exe file from TPW 1.5

10. Porting from TP for DOS 5.0 to TP for windows 1.5

11. Saving exe. files using TP

12. Running a batch or EXE file from a TP program