TCP/IP - is it possible?!
Author Message
 TCP/IP - is it possible?!

is it possible to make a Pascal program that uses tcp/ip?! if yes,
how?! (a simple example program is apreciated :)
"two things i like from berkeley: lsd and bsd"

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:48:52 GMT
 TCP/IP - is it possible?!

Quote:

> is it possible to make a pascal program that uses tcp/ip?! if yes,
> how?! (a simple example program is apreciated :)

http://bsn.ch/tp-links
chapter "network"
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 06:32:15 GMT

1. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

2. IPX or PC/TCP or TCP/IP in pascal

3. Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

4. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers

5. TCP/IP vice Name Pipes

6. TCP/IP and sockets for BP.

7. TCP/IP for BP7/DOS wanted

8. TCP/IP Technology

9. How do we connect to an oracle server via tcp/ip network

10. Delphi TCP/IP on WIN NT 3.51

11. Delphi and TCP/IP?

12. TCP/IP and SMS unit needed