need help linking BGI's
Author Message
 need help linking BGI's

I know BP has a demo for linking the BGI files.  but if i copy that
exactly but put my own code at the bottom it doesn't seem to work.  can
anyone help?

thanks
   Billy

Bill Schmidt.

// Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him? (O B 1 Kanobi. Star Wars)//
//They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
But they never say if it's bad to lose it (me)//
//Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most//

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Using BGI's in TP5.5 or 7 [need help]

2. BGI driver's file structure needed

3. Linking BGI files - Help!

4. Help.I need Graph.bgi

5. need help with creating bgi files

6. help : need 640x480x256 bgi driver/toolkit, must work in win95

7. More noob help needed please: 'asm'

8. Linking BGI in executable

9. Need help with 'Insufficient Memory' errors

10. need expert's Help: single quote '

11. Linking BGI files into Executables

12. BGI file linked in EXE file?