Pascal-WINDOWS version Problems
Author Message
 Pascal-WINDOWS version Problems

I can't run-test my programs when i write them at the windows version of Turbo Pascal 7.0. Specifically, the following error occurs every time i hit CTRL+F9 (Run) :
                     Error
  Runtime Error 105 at 0001:003A

I would appreciate it if somebody could give me a hint or even divert me to some other FAQ mailing list or site.

Thank you for your attention,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal-WINDOWS version Problems

> Programs when i write them at the windows version of Turbo Pascal 7.0.
> Specifically, the following error occurs every time i hit CTRL+F9 (Run) :
>                    Error
>  Runtime Error 105 at 0001:003A

afaik. runtime error 105 means that your are trying to write to file, which is not opened for writing.

btw.: why posting in html format and not in plain text?

jochen

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal-WINDOWS version Problems

Quote:

>    I can't run-test my programs when i write them at the windows version of Turbo
>    Pascal 7.0. Specifically, the following error occurs every time i hit CTRL+F9
>    (Run) :
>    ???????????????????? Error
>    ? Runtime Error 105 at 0001:003A
>    ?
>    I would appreciate it if somebody could give me a hint or even divert me to
>    some other FAQ mailing list or site.

Do not post in HTML/multipart; instructions below.

You have probably forgotten "uses WinCrt ;" ; otherwise, post the
MINIMUM code which illustrates the problem.  Perhaps we need a TPWinFAQ.

--

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.

 In MS OE, choose Tools, Options, Send; select Plain Text for News and E-mail.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDE problems with new version of Windows 95 (R2)

2. Using Turbo Pascal version 5.5 in Windows 95

3. FS: Turbo Pascal for Windows, version 1.5

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows - Version Compatibility

5. UCSD Pascal: MS-DOS or Windows versions?

6. Windows 95 version of TUrbo Pascal

7. detecting windows version from TP7?

8. Current version ot TPas for windows?

9. Windows 95/98 Version Information

10. Where to get Free Windows Version TP7

11. Can I use delphi 2.0 compile a program to 16bits version for Windows 3.1

12. Q: Detecting Windows version.