Serial UNIT compatible with BP7 DPMI apps?
Author Message
 Serial UNIT compatible with BP7 DPMI apps?

I am looking for a serial unit that is compatible with BP7 protected mode
DPMI applications. The most of them I have found is for real mode, and needs
changes for working with DPMI. If there is one available, I would be very
happy since I then don't need to write one myself.....

Ola

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:03:52 GMT

1. win98-compatible BP7-CRT-Unit available?

2. Getting WATTCP to work with BP7 DOS DPMI...

3. old BP7 and DPMI

4. DPMI App talking to Real Mode driver

5. Using BC++ DLLs in BP7 DOS DPMI

6. Profiler for BP7-DPMI ?

7. BP7 DPMI memory allocation

8. VESA 64Kcolor for BP7 DPMI

9. BP7 DPMI application alocating memory above 16MB

10. bp7.0 dpmi nt4.0 incompatibility?

11. Problem: BP7 some DPMI progs crash under Win3x and Win95

12. Windows 3.x + 95 and BP7 DPMI programs with shelling give Exception 0E and other trouble