Wanted Hex (Base 16) Compression ID block list Please...
Author Message
 Wanted Hex (Base 16) Compression ID block list Please...

Hi there all,
                 How is everybody. Ok here's hopeing somebody can help me
out.
I am writeing an Upload processing program for my BBS and I was wondering if
some kind person could lead me to a site or has a complete list of all the
Compression ID Blocks in Hex (16 base) format please. The list needs to
include RAR,AIN,ZIP,ZOO,ARC,LHA,ARJ,PAK and any others that are available to
date.

Thankyou for your help.

--
Regards Andrew
ANTI SPAM in effect, Please use EMAIL address below.

ICQ   4760164
Web Site http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Wanted Hex (Base 16) Compression ID block list Please...
Check http://www.wotsit.org/index.htm
Quote:

> Hi there all,
>                  How is everybody. Ok here's hopeing somebody can help > me
> out.
> I am writeing an Upload processing program for my BBS and I was > wondering if
> some kind person could lead me to a site or has a complete list of all > the
> Compression ID Blocks in Hex (16 base) format please. The list needs to
> include RAR,AIN,ZIP,ZOO,ARC,LHA,ARJ,PAK and any others that are > available to date.

> Thankyou for your help.

> --
> Regards Andrew
> ANTI SPAM in effect, Please use EMAIL address below.

> ICQ   4760164
> Web Site http://majik.webjump.com/index.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Restricting access to db based on user id

2. Base 10/Base 2 or Base 2/Base 10 conversion

3. Help wanted with 16 colour bitmaps in database

4. Wanted: 16-bit ASM MD5 calculation procedure

5. WANTED: Compression s

6. WANTED: Compression source code in pascal.

7. Graph.tpu for pascal wanted please, please, please.

8. Graph.tpu file wanted please, please, please.

9. Chinese Font File (STDFONT.16 ...etc) & Japanese DOS's Japanese Font File {KanJi.16 ...etc) format wanted

10. Pascal-based Compiler - Help Wanted

11. Array Based Linked List Stacks and Queues

12. Pascal-based Compiler - Help Wanted