HELP!! Need Code to Access Fax/Modem
Author Message
 HELP!! Need Code to Access Fax/Modem

I am trying to build a program that will be able to send a text file through my fax modem to
many other fax machines and I need some ideas on how to accoplish this. I don't know if I am
going to have to use assembly language or not because I can't seem to find the required
functions. I am using BP 7.0.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP!! Need Code to Access Fax/Modem

Quote:
> I am trying to build a program that will be able to send a text file through my
>  fax modem to
> many other fax machines and I need some ideas on how to accoplish this. I don't
>  know if I am
> going to have to use assembly language or not because I can't seem to find the
>  required
> functions. I am using BP 7.0.

There is a book available about this very subject, sorry but I can't remember
the title. The only snag is the book uses 'C' rather than Pascal, but it's
probably worth getting and converting.

Nigel.

          /----------------------------------------------------------\

          | Lower Pilsley   |                                        |
          | Chesterfield    |                                        |
          | England         |                                        |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Fax/Modem Code

2. Request help with fax/modem

3. Need Fax File Format and Code

4. Faxing in pascal using modem!

5. About modem/fax unit

6. Fax source code

7. I need Pascal help-= I want a modem TPU=-

8. Need help w/Modem IO

9. Need help w/Modem IO

10. Faxing Source Code

11. Fax Source code asked

12. Need help with Modem communications under Delphi2. PLEASE