Encrypt/Decrypt Procedure
Author Message
 Encrypt/Decrypt Procedure

Hello !

* I'm looking for routines for Encryption/Decryption using a "key" or
using the Chaos Theory (because I think that Chaos Theory is
unbreakable).
* I also search some methods in order to crack these routines and other
cryptographic methods !
* Is there a Web Site where I can find crack theories, cryptographic
methods and routines ?

Perhaps you can help me !

Thank's a lot.

Damien (France)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Encrypt/Decrypt Procedure

Quote:

>* I'm looking for routines for Encryption/Decryption using a "key" or
>using the Chaos Theory (because I think that Chaos Theory is
>unbreakable).

There's no such thing as an unbreakable key!

Quote:
>* I also search some methods in order to crack these routines and other
>cryptographic methods !

All you need is time!

Quote:
>* Is there a Web Site where I can find crack theories, cryptographic
>methods and routines ?

Are there stars in the universe :)

Try:
http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Security_and_Encryption/
http://www.enter.net/~chronos/cryptolog1.html
http://www.und.nodak.edu/org/crypto/crypto/
http://world.std.com/~franl/crypto/
http://www.rsa.com/
http://www.rsa.com/rsalabs/newfaq/
http://www.rsa.com/des/
http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm
http://www.nsa.gov:8080/museum/tour.html
http://www.austinlinks.com/Crypto/
http://www.npac.syr.edu/factoring.html
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/maw/97/links/security.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Encrypting/Decrypting

2. Encrypt\Decrypt help...

3. Encrypt\Decrypt HELP...

4. Encrypt/Decrypt

5. Encrypting and decrypting data

6. Encrypting /Decrypting ...

7. wanted: enc/decrypt programme

8. Encrypting text stored in inidividual database records

9. Using ADO with Encrypted/Password Protected Access databases

10. Encrypting TClientDataSet field values

11. using encrypted access database

12. Encrypting Program with PDOX tables