Need Fax File Format
Author Message
 Need Fax File Format

I need the format for writing a fax to a fax-modem.  Some of these formats are T.41 and
such but I need some ideas on how to do this.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need Fax File Format

I need the format for writing a fax to a fax-modem.  Some of these

Quote:
>formats are T.41 and such but I need some ideas on how to do this.

I've seen a recent very good thickish book on this, from one of the
well-known computer book publishers.  Try a big bookshop or a web search
for a title with (probably) both of Fax & Modem.  I do recall that the
topic covered is utterly obvious from the title.

--
Dr John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  Turnpike v1.10.  MIME.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need Fax File Format and Code

2. ****FAX FORMAT****

3. need file graphics formats or source code

4. Need help on borland's font file format

5. Help needed creating SQL format files

6. Automaticaly Faxing reports with MS Fax

7. URGENT: Need 32-bit Faxing Component

8. HELP!! Need Code to Access Fax/Modem

9. Need FAX COMPONENT

10. Converting ASCII Text file to compress binary file format

11. File format for *.FNT files.....

12. NEED A HELP! (about graphic format)