Graphics problem...
Author Message
 Graphics problem...

I'm having alot of troubles making a program that will display a pixel that
will goto a specified point and erase it's trail
my code looks something like this:
var
 x    : integer;
 colour : array[0..0,15..15] of integer;
begin
for x := 1 to GetMaxX do
PutPixel(x,250,colour[0,15]);
I've tried to make arrays that would do it and for loops but all failed.
If you have a soloution to my problem please reply.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphics problem...

Quote:

> I'm having alot of troubles making a program that will display a pixel that
> will goto a specified point and erase it's trail
> my code looks something like this:
> var
>  x    : integer;
>  colour : array[0..0,15..15] of integer;
> begin
> for x := 1 to GetMaxX do
> PutPixel(x,250,colour[0,15]);
> I've tried to make arrays that would do it and for loops but all failed.
> If you have a soloution to my problem please reply.

For one your array is wrong.
I do have a solution, but it'd be better if it were based on what you have. So
either post it, or look at some other stuff with arrays. I have lots of on my
webpage.

Good luck,

Remco de Korte
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. OutTextXY with ATI graphics problem

2. Graphics Problem in Turbo Vision

3. Graphics problem.....

4. Windows Graphic Problem with BP 7.0

5. Graphics Problem

6. Win95 DOS graphics problem

7. graphics problem

8. Graphic problem ?

9. TP7 - graphics problem under Win95

10. HELP ME!!!! GRAPHIC PROBLEMS!!

11. Graphics PROBLEM !!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

12. Problem Putting Graphics In Database