help with turbo pascal 1.5 (windows)
Author Message
 help with turbo pascal 1.5 (windows)

Dear All:

We are using turbo Pascal 1.5 for windows. I have several 'How do you
do..." questions:

1. How do you change text color and background colors? I have tried
SETTEXTCOLOR but it is not working for me.

2. How do you open multiple windows when a program is running? for
example, within the main program window I want to open an additional
input window for input.

3. Can anyone reccomend a GOOD text reference for TP1.5???

Thans a bunch for your help.

Wade Mercer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

2. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

3. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

4. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

9. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

10. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows

11. TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

12. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5