Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200
Author Message
 Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

I know that there are some fixes for the runtime error 200 (divide by 0) for
the BP7 crt unit.
Is there a fix for the opcrt unit that suffers with the same problem on fast
CPUs??

If any one has a solution, it will be a life-saver!!!

Thanks in advance,
George

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:37:06 GMT
 Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

RE: Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

Quote:

>I know that there are some fixes for the runtime error 200 (divide by 0) for
>the BP7 crt unit.
>Is there a fix for the opcrt unit that suffers with the same problem on fast
>CPUs??
>If any one has a solution, it will be a life-saver!!!
>Thanks in advance,
>George

TurboPower Software still supports OPPro and has fixes available at thier site:
"ftp://turbopower.com"

Art Johnston

    (714) 903-9920 -* Westminster, California*-

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:57:27 GMT

1. Error 200 with Pentium Pro?

2. runtime error 200

3. Runtime Error 200 with new computer

4. Runtime Error 200 auf PC mit 800 MHz

5. Win98 & Runtime-Error 200

6. Runtime Error 200

7. NEW Runtime error 200

8. FAQ for Runtime error 200 at 0164:0091

9. Problem mit Pascal Programm (RunTime error 200 at 4AC2:0091)

10. Runtime error 200

11. Runtime Error 200

12. runtime error 200