Turbo 3 Unit
Author Message
 Turbo 3 Unit

Can anyone send this to me or tell me where to find it? Someone must have
deleted it from my units directory.

Thanks,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo 3 Unit
WON> Can anyone send this to me or tell me where to find it? Someone
WON> must have deleted it from my units directory.

How about reinstalling? Or unzipping/unpacking from the source disks?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo 3 Unit

:Can anyone send this to me or tell me where to find it? Someone must have
:deleted it from my units directory.

That is not necessary. You'll readily find it for restoring on your
(7.0) distribution DISK 4. It is within TURBO.ZIP.

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.
Advice on spam foiling at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/info/spamfoil.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo 3 Unit

Quote:
> Can anyone send this to me or tell me where to find it? Someone must have
> deleted it from my units directory.

   Not sure why you feel you need it - it's only a "quick and dirty"
compatibility bridge, and you should really be learning the TP4.0+
features in the system you have and dumping the reliance on TP3.0 stuff.
Most of us who made the move to version > 3.0 have done so, and we don't
use any of the old stuff now...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo 3 Unit
wonder schrieb:

Quote:

> Can anyone send this to me or tell me where to find it? Someone must
> have deleted it from my units directory.

Besides the story of _someone_ having deleted the file...

There is a much better unit, look for MSS in the "source"
chapter of the TP-links (a contribution from a nice programmer
of the southern hemisphere).

Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal Units

2. Turbo Pascal Units

3. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Turbo Vision Units

4. Decompile a .tpu (Turbo Pascal Unit)...

5. Turbo 5.0 Units Whereabouts??

6. Turbo Pascal Unit Question

7. Turbo Pascal Units

8. Turbo Pascal Units

9. Turbo Pascal Units<Wanted>

10. serialun.zip Turbo Pascal Object Oriented Serial Port Unit

11. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

12. Crt Unit in Turbo Pascal 7.0 generates overflow