Looking for information on archive password checking.
Author Message
 Looking for information on archive password checking.

Hello there,
            I was wondering if anybody had a unit or and information on
checking an ARC,ZIP,ARJ etc for password (NOT PROTECTION) please. I am
writing code for an uploader checker for my BBS.
I have checked and read a lot of documentation on archive headers but only a
couple had information on RAR or someother compressor. NON had information
on how to check ZIP's and a couple of others to see if they had passwords in
them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will credit to your name if you
want in my program .

--
Regards Andrew
ANTI SPAM in effect, Please use EMAIL address below.

ICQ   4760164
Web Site http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Duplicate table structure w/val checks, passwords etc?

2. Q: How to eliminate Access password check?

3. Check, if mdb is password-protected?

4. Looking for information about C/S 2.0 stored Procedures

5. Looking for SLIP/PPP information

6. Looking for information

7. !!!!Look up validity checking HELP!!!!

8. Looking for password

9. EMail Archive

10. Announce: WinZip...File Archive program 7.0 !

11. Swag archives

12. archiving files by filename