PROBLEM WITH TURBOPASCAL
Author Message
 PROBLEM WITH TURBOPASCAL

I successfully developed a large music notation program and several others
in Turbo Pascal 7.0 on my old computer (windows 98). I transferred the
entire pascal folder to my new machine (windows XP), but programs no longer
work. The compiler reports no errors, but when the programs are run, i get
'error 200: division by zero'. Setting a breakpoint at the first executable
statement makes no difference. Can anyone help?

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:57:31 GMT
 PROBLEM WITH TURBOPASCAL
Quote:
> 'error 200: division by zero'. Setting a breakpoint at the first

executable

Try an installation of the Borland France TP7 download...

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:44:19 GMT
 PROBLEM WITH TURBOPASCAL

Quote:
>I successfully developed a large music notation program and several others
>in Turbo Pascal 7.0 on my old computer (windows 98). I transferred the
>entire pascal folder to my new machine (windows XP), but programs no longer
>work. The compiler reports no errors, but when the programs are run, i get
>'error 200: division by zero'. Setting a breakpoint at the first executable
>statement makes no difference. Can anyone help?

Help is available:

http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm

and for more advice, the mini-FAQ

http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt

Al Moore

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:11:01 GMT

1. TurboPascal

2. LEARNING TURBOPASCAL

3. OT: is borland.public.turbopascal gone?

4. Urgent: Euro sign in TurboPascal

5. Euro Character in TurboPascal

6. TurboPascal on the 9110

7. TurboPascal reference / TURBO.HLP unpacker?

8. TurboPascal 6 fonction Not in TP3

9. TurboPascal v1.5 for Win

10. Q: CMD Line Arguements HowTow get them ...using TurboPascal 4.0 MS-DOS

11. TurboPascal programs on fast PCs

12. TurboPascal and Medassociates Software