new comer
Author Message
 new comer

hello, everyone
i'm a new comer and from Hong Kong

i'd like to ask what should  i do if i want to attach my source code
just attach here or send to other newgroup in this server like
"...Pascal.attachment...."

------

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 new comer

> hello, everyone
> i'm a new comer and from Hong Kong

> i'd like to ask what should  i do if i want to attach my source code
> just attach here or send to other newgroup in this server like
> "...pascal.attachment...."

Short portions of code should be included in the text portion of your
posting, like:

begin
  statement;
  statement
end;

If there is a lot of code, try to post only the relevant portions.  Read
the newsgroup for a while, or look up past postings on an archive such
as Deja news, to get an idea of how much code is appropriate.

Avoid using attachments of any sort in this newsgroup.

Welcome, and best regards.

Al Moore

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 new comer

Quote:

> > hello, everyone
> > i'm a new comer and from Hong Kong

> > i'd like to ask what should  i do if i want to attach my source code
> > just attach here or send to other newgroup in this server like
> > "...pascal.attachment...."

> Short portions of code should be included in the text portion of your
> posting, like:

> begin
>   statement;
>   statement
> end;

Don't type it in though, if you can cut&paste or "insert|text from file" or
somesuch. Apologies if you know this already, but if you're using text mode
in a DOS box in Windows (3,95,98 anyhow - don't know about NT), you can copy
an area of screen into the clipboard and paste it into another window - a
message you're going to post for instance. Which can be handy for posting
small bits of code straight from the IDE. There are other (better, even)
ways too, but I just thought I'd mention this because it's a feature of DOS
boxes that some people don't realise is there.

FP

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 new comer

Quote:
> hello, everyone
> i'm a new comer and from Hong Kong

> i'd like to ask what should  i do if i want to attach my source code
> just attach here or send to other newgroup in this server like
> "...pascal.attachment...."

Hi,
another solution (if the need really exists) is to put your code on a
public available web page and post the URL.

If you are completely new to newsgroups take a look at:

or at their website:
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/

Greetings,
Marcel,
--
Please remove the *.NoSpam* entry from my eMail address when replying.
It's meant to keep Spam and Advertising out, not friends.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 new comer
how about if i copy and paste the source code which size is around 12KB
this is a game----' 3-D cross' that i wrote 2 years ago
--|---|---
--|---|---
this 2-D and 3*3
the game i wrote is 3-D and 4*4
if any one interested in this
do feel free to send e-mail to me

Quote:

> > hello, everyone
> > i'm a new comer and from Hong Kong

> > i'd like to ask what should  i do if i want to attach my source code
> > just attach here or send to other newgroup in this server like
> > "...pascal.attachment...."
> Hi,
> another solution (if the need really exists) is to put your code on a
> public available web page and post the URL.

> If you are completely new to newsgroups take a look at:

> or at their website:
> http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/

> Greetings,
> Marcel,
> --
> Please remove the *.NoSpam* entry from my eMail address when replying.
> It's meant to keep Spam and Advertising out, not friends.
> Please test my new web pages
> http://users.pandora.be/marcel.van.der.mierde/
> still under heavy construction

------

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. New comer

2. Copying database tables to new tables (haviing new fields)

3. A new day, a new question

4. Creating new Index Files for a new Ttable

5. NEW !!! GraphiX v6.00e !!! NEW

6. A newbie & a new beginning = A New Project

7. Create new db files for new jobs. To use db components or not to use?

8. How to create new table from old???

9. The newest Interbase OLE DB provider

10. Newest version of Paradox?

11. Inserting new records