32-Bit Pascal
Author Message
 32-Bit Pascal

Are there any 32-Bit Pascal compilers available that I can run under Windows NT to creater 32-Bit NT consol programs?

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 32-Bit Pascal

Quote:

>Are there any 32-Bit pascal compilers available that I can run under Windows
>NT to creater 32-Bit NT consol programs?

Delphi V. 2.0 has this capability, I believe.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 32-Bit Pascal
Quote:

>Are there any 32-Bit pascal compilers available that I can run under Windows

NT to creater 32-Bit NT consol programs?

Delphi Version 2.0 will do it.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 32 bit Pascal with Novell

2. 32 bit Pascal version & special O.S.

3. Fresh news on 32-Bit Pascal for DOS

4. tmtp350d.zip TMT 32-bit Pascal Compiler for MS-DOS, free lite version

5. 32-bit pascal compilers?

6. How compile 32 bit pascal programs under Delphi

7. S: True 32-Bit Pascal Compiler ???

8. 32-Bit Pascal Compiler

9. tmtp200d.zip Free TMT 32-bit Pascal Compiler, max 1.5Mb code+data+heap

10. S: True 32-Bit Pascal Compiler ???

11. 32 Bit Pascal

12. Quality 32-bit Pascal Compiler...