Crap from WinProcs-procedures
Author Message
 Crap from WinProcs-procedures

Hi,

I am programming a counter to use in WWW-pages, but I hit a
serious problem with my Borland Pascal version.
I am running Windows 95 with BP7.

The problems occur in three procedures so far :
  The procedures GetPrivateProfileInt, GetPrivateProfileString,
  and GetWindowsDirectory.
These procedures produce, instead of for instance a directory,
complete crap. Only the size of the result is correct (I
guess).

I really dislike this situation, these are major procedures.

Well, I hope anybody knows how to fix this. I don't look
forward to write these procedures myself.

--
A.G.Hertroys

The Netherlands
I wise man once said:"Live's a {*filter*}".
But hey, at least she's for free !

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. The BDE is a heap of crap!

2. Is it me or is Delphi crap!

3. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

4. Can't compile winprocs.pas

5. Calling a procedure within a procedure

6. HELP - calling a Procedure from with a Procedure??

7. re : main-->procedure coomunication + Menu Procedure

8. Using a Procedure within a Procedure?

9. Procedure as parameter in procedure

10. Fast PutCharacter Procedure &/or remove cursor procedure

11. fast putchar procedure and remove cursor procedure needed for lord II type game

12. passing procedures as arguments for another procedure in Turbo pascal