Windows Source Codes
Author Message
 Windows Source Codes

Does anyone have a source code that i can input my Pascal programs into for
it to become a Windows 95 program.

Anyone please help.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Windows Source Codes

Quote:

> Does anyone have a source code that i can input my pascal programs into for
> it to become a Windows 95 program.

Ain't no such animal.

DOS and Win32 executables are vastly different, as are the environments they
run in.  If you want to write *real* Win32 programs using the Pascal language,
you can probably get a copy of Delphi 2.0 on the cheap.  Some of the freeware
compilers might even support Win32.  But TP and TPW will *never* support Win32
-- even if it could be done, using a compiler meant for the job would do a far
better job.

Quote:
> Anyone please help.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Windows Source Codes

Quote:
>Does anyone have a source code that i can input my pascal programs into for
>it to become a Windows 95 program.

Sorry, but WINDOWS-programming is a bit more complex...
Really.

JOE (amused)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Windows Source Codes

Quote:

> Does anyone have a source code that i can input my pascal programs into for
> it to become a Windows 95 program.

Well, the closest you can get to is using a 32 bit pascal compiler
like Free Pascal, and to compile your program to console mode
(does that compiler support console mode?).
However, expect that you have to change your source code anyway.
And: It will not get a real windows application automagically
(i.e. nice windows, dialogs, etc.). You just get the 32 bit
speed-up.
Everything else must be done by hand.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

2. source code for a windows program

3. I search a source code for reading Windows 16,256 colors icons

4. Windows 95-98 Source Code

5. Help coding a pascal source code analyzer in TP 7.0

6. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

7. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

8. BS/1 Source Code

9. Accounting Package in Delphi with source code.

10. Accounting source code, WEB address of UDC

11. Searching Source Codes for Internet Browser

12. C++ Source code