Using window-procedure with >25 lines
Author Message
 Using window-procedure with >25 lines

Hi there,

  Write you own procedures based on direct access to the screen memory. The
disadvantage of this is you can't use those procedure as flexible as
"writeln". But it should work

have a nice day
bye bye
--
Maciej "MACiAS" Pilichowski                          = Poland =
web: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~macias/ * odpisujac nie cytuj calosci *

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Using window-procedure with >25 lines

Quote:

> I'm writing a text-based Program, and I used the window procedure lots of
> times
> I needed some more space so increased the number of rows to 30 instead of
> 25.

> But the window-proc can't be used with more than 25 lines.

> HELP!!! Is there someone who has a window-replacement or something like
> that?

> I do have a GOTOXY which supports >25 lines

What you need is a scroller.  Your logical screen could then be much
larger
than 25 lines.

Look in the SWAG in the screen bucket, there's plenty there.

--
Jos van Kan           http://dutita0.twi.tudelft.nl/users/vankan
Math Dept, Delft Univ of Technology, Delft Netherlands.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Using window-procedure with >25 lines

2. Returning to 25 line mode

3. Print Screen 25/50 Lines

4. HELP: Print Screen 25/50 Lines

5. Using Delphi 2.0 data-aware components with Sybase SQL Server 10.0.25

6. HELP>>HELP>>Using an Index for an MSSQL database

7. re : main-->procedure coomunication + Menu Procedure

8. Runtime Error 25

9. FS: Borland Paradox 7.0 @ 25 ukp ono

10. clpb Mini-FAQ V1.25 - Essential Reading for New Subscribers

11. need code to transmit the screen (80*25) to com1

12. Write on position 80,25