Saving a file
Author Message
 Saving a file

On trying to recall a saved file using the F3 command, I am not able to
locate it on the list of .pas files. However, using explorer I can see that
the file is there, only that I can't see it in the TP envioronment. Can some
one please tell me what I need to do? Thanks.

Slow Student

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Saving a file

Quote:

> On trying to recall a saved file using the F3 command, I am not able to
> locate it on the list of .pas files. However, using explorer I can see that
> the file is there, only that I can't see it in the TP envioronment. Can some
> one please tell me what I need to do? Thanks.

> Slow Student

Hi

Are you in the right directory? Does the file have a PAS extension? The
name input line uses *.PAS as default change to *.* to see all non
hidden files in the directory.

Regards Hanford

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Binary Files

2. Problem loading/saving a file into a Database!!!

3. how to Save image file in database

4. Please Help w/ Saving/Retrieving files

5. saving output files

6. Save dBASE file?

7. Drawing and saving to file

8. how can i save a file to BLOB Field in Interbase?

9. newbie question again! Why doesnt data i enter on a form get saved on file?

10. Urgent -- Saving a Turbo Pascal file into .tXt file

11. Saving multiple client datasets to one file?

12. Save Maze To File