BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 7.0
Author Message
 BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 7.0

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this from the net???

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 7.0

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this from the net???

   You can't get it that way - it's a commercial product, and you must
purchase it.  See http://www.inprise.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BORLAND TURBO PASCAL 7.0

Quote:
> > Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this from the net???

>    You can't get it that way - it's a commercial product, and you must
> purchase it.  See http://www.inprise.com

People who post these messages are trolling.  If a persons wants to D/L
something free over the internet ( via piracy) it really isn't hard.
Honestly if this person is genuine then why do a *minutes* research before
making himself flame bait.

Piracy is rampant on the internet just dont expect to be told where to look
on  a newsgroup.

--
Said the spider, "My pretty little tasty thing, you think you will go to
hell?  Whatever makes you think you're alive?"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

2. Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 DOS Problems

3. I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

4. {?}->Borland,Turbo Pascal 7.0 win/dos?

5. Tpu's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

6. Tpw's for Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

7. Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

8. Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

9. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

10. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0