Linking an .EXE file in my program
Author Message
 Linking an .EXE file in my program

Dear All,

Does sombody knows how to link an .EXE file in a Pascal program.

I have a code and i want to link an existing .EXE file,
I created an OBJ file with BINOBJ of the existing .EXE file and i
linked it in my code. But I can't execute it.

Is this possible ????????

Thanx in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BGI file linked in EXE file?

2. Link 2 exe and/or com files

3. How to link a .GIF file into the .EXE

4. Linking BGI driver into .exe file.???????????

5. Linking EXE and OVL files

6. Linking several exe-files

7. Linking EXE and OVL files

8. Running External EXE files from a program [EXEC]

9. Running a batch or EXE file from a TP program

10. Running .EXE files from program

11. Inserting files into the main .EXE program

12. Including .chr and .bgi files in a program compiled into .exe